New Zealand Hookers
There are New Zealand Hookers. Prostitution, including brothels, are legal in New Zealand at time of writing.
New Zealand Hookers are very much present. Details can be found in the Auckland Sex Guide, Christchurch Sex Guide and Wellington Sex Guide. As in most anglophone countries, New Zealand prostitutes are sometimes called hookers, street walkers and whores. But, especially the term whore and to some degree hooker, these are usually derogatory.
Cities in New Zealand
- Wellington – the national capital, with the Parliament and Beehive buildings, and the wonderful, free Te Papa museum
- Auckland – the City of Sails with east and west coast harbours, by far the biggest city with 1.5 million people and all a big city offers
- Christchurch – the Garden City and the [Air] Gateway to the Antarctic, the South Island’s largest city is slowly rebuilding itself after it was struck by a destructive and deadly earthquake in February 2011
- Dunedin – the Edinburgh of the South, proud of its Scots heritage, chocolate factory, Southern Albatross colony and its wonderful tramping tracks within a short drive from the central business district
- Hamilton – leafy centre of the rich and fertile Waikato on the banks of the mighty Waikato River south of Auckland, home of the Mooloo rugby mascot
- Napier – one of the best concentrations of Art Deco architecture in the world, famous as a wine region and close to Cape Kidnappers gannet breeding colony and wildlife sanctuary
- Nelson – thriving arts culture, varied cuisine emphasising local produce, craft brewing, with New Zealand’s highest sunshine hours, and surrounded by incredible coastal and mountain scenery, three stunning national parks, vineyards and orchards
- Queenstown – adrenalin and adventure capital of the world, where you can ski, skydive, bungy jump, jet-boat and thrill yourself to your heart’s content
- Rotorua – famous for Māori culture and geothermal activity, including geysers, fascinating boiling mud pools and beautiful hot pools and springs