This page is the adult entertainment guide of where to find sex, prostitutes, brothels, red light districts, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs, escort agencies and independent escorts in Mexico.
Sex and Prostitution Scene in Mexico
Prostitution is legal in Mexico but pimping and soliciting on the street are not.
At present, only 18 of the 32 states of Mexico regulate prostitution. Each big city has a red zone (zona roja) where prostitution is allowed. Prostitution cannot take place in public places. It is allowed on private property (such as brothels) only with the approval of the owner.
Prostitutes have to be registered and receive weekly health checks and have to carry a health card to prove it.
- Percentage of estimated prostitutes working:
• On the streets: 48% • At bars: 38% • At bordellos: 14%
Cities in Mexico
- Mexico City – Capital of the Republic, one of the three largest cities in the world, and a sophisticated urban hub with a 700-year history. In Mexico City, you will find everything from parks, Aztec ruins, colonial architecture, museums, to nightlife and shopping.
- Acapulco – A sophisticated urban beach setting known for its top-notch nightlife, elegant dining, and nightmarish traffic. Many of the older (pre-1990s) concrete structures have suffered tropical decay.
- Cancun – One of the worlds most popular and famous beaches, known for its clear Caribbean waters, its lively party atmosphere, and its wealth of recreational facilities. During Spring Break it is noted for drinking, sunburns, and debauchery.
- Guadalajara – A traditional city, capital of Jalisco state, and the home of mariachi music and tequila. Guadalajara is blessed with perpetual spring weather and its colonial downtown is graceful and sophisticated.
- Mazatlan – Lively Pacific coast town, Mazatlan is a shipping port, a transportation hub with ferries to Baja California, and a beach resort destination with miles of sandy shore. It is a popular Spring Break destination due to its variety of affordable lodging options. Mazatlan’s Carnival is the oldest in Mexico and one of the largest in the world.
- Monterrey – A large modern city that is the commercial and industrial hub of Northern Mexico. Monterrey enjoys a dry, mountainous setting and is known for its high-quality educational and transportation infrastructure.
- San Luis Potosi – Located in central Mexico, a colonial city that was once an important silver producer, but today, relies on manufacturing for its economic base.
- Taxco – In central Mexico west of Cuernavaca, this nice steep mountain town was once a major silver producer, and now has a strong place in the trade of decorative silver, from cheap fittings to the most elegant jewelry and elaborate castings.
- Tijuana – Mexico’s busiest border crossing for pedestrians and private vehicles, and a long-time bargain Mecca for southern Californians due to its proximity with San Diego.
- Puerto Vallarta
Escort Services in Mexico
Please use the search function in the top right corner of this page. 1500 Pesos is an average price.
Another recommended website is www.internationalescortfinder.xxx